What are the perks of business class?
What makes business class such a rewarding experience? There are many reasons:
Pre-flight business perks
- Many business class flights offer the luxury of chauffeur service from your home, or hotel, to the airport terminal – at no extra cost. Some airlines even offer limo service for business class passengers.
- Priority check-in is standard for business class flyers. This ranges from a dedicated check in line to priority screening and some airlines even offer a separate airport entrance for their business class passengers, along with an exclusive check in lobby.
- If you like big bags and you cannot lie, then the business class baggage allowance is one of the biggest perks on offer! Some airlines offer both extra check-in and extra carry-on allowances to their Business Class ticket holders. And weight allowances often increase too, meaning you get more bags and higher weights if you fly business class.*
- Lounge access as standard in business class makes waiting time a pleasure. with anything from showers and massages to concierge services, gourmet meals, sleep cabins and free drinks, a business class lounge is a true joy.
In-flight business class perks
- First and foremost, business class passengers are first on board and first off the flight, sped through the process so they hit the ground relaxed.
- Extra space as standard in business class. From cunningly designed storage areas, to extra width and leg room, business class seating makes flying feel both spacious and comfortable.
- Fine dining experiences abound, from master-chef designed menus to boutique wine lists, always accompanied by great china, glassware and cutlery.
- Elevated entertainment – bigger screens, better choices and more connectivity are business class perks.
- Better beds – from recliners to lie-flats, and even private suites on certain airlines, nearly every business class flight that lasts for more than a few hours also offers turn-down services, premium bedding, loungewear and amenity kits.
- Superlative service – from food and drink whenever you want it, to exclusive service is part of the appeal of business class travel.
Business class arrival perks
- Speedy disembarkation – just as business class travellers are first onto the flight, they are also first to leave, with speedier baggage collection and many airlines offer a complimentary chauffeur service to take you to your destination.
- Business class baggage allowances are really big perks, in every sense of the word. Some airlines offer both extra check-in and extra carry-on allowances to their Business Class ticket holders. And weight allowances often increase too, meaning you get more bags and higher weights if you fly business class.