Business Class Flights to Perth
Perth on the West Coast of Australia is a popular destination for business travellers. Its warm, dry climate also attracts plenty of outdoor sports fans and tourist as well as those there for trade.
It is smaller in size then other popular Australian cities, such as Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane, but is the largest built up area on the West Coast of the country. It is often the point of entry for business people trading in West and South Australia.
Flying Business Class to Perth from UK
Getting business class flights to Perth can be arranged by your travel agent . Perth International Airport is the main entry point for travellers. This three-terminal airport serves both domestic and international flights and a number of airlines fly business class everyday:
- Royal Brunei Airlines: Flies from London Heathrow to Perth
- Emirates: Flies from London Heathrow to Perth
- Emirates: Flies from London Gatwick to Perth
- Etihad Airways: Flies from Manchester to Perth
- Qantas: Flies from London Heathrow to Perth
- Qantas: Flies from Birmingham to Perth
- Cathay Pacific: Flies from London Heathrow to Perth
- British Airways: Flies from London Heathrow to Perth
- Malaysia Airlines: Flies from London Heathrow to Perth
- Thai Airways: Flies from London Heathrow to Perth
- Qatar Airways: Flies from London Gatwick to Perth
- Air France: Flies from Edinburgh to Perth
- KLM: Flies from Glasgow to Perth
- Virgin Atlantic: Flies from London Heathrow to Perth
- Getting Around Whilst on Business in Perth
There are several options available to business travellers who need to get around while in Perth. The most convenient option is to either hire a car or take taxis. If you have several meetings, you might be better to rent a vehicle while there. This is relatively inexpensive and can save you time and money on alternative arrangements.
Limousine services are also available if you would like a driver to get you around the city. These can be arranged through your travel agent.
Useful Information about Perth
January to February is normally best avoided as they are the hottest months of the year in Perth, where temperatures can get into 40 degrees.
The Australian dollar is the main currency and can be exchanged at the airport or in banks. There are also plenty of ATM’s located around the city if you need to take money out.
Perth is a really relaxed city and you can take time out by visiting some of the colonial architecture around the centre. The beaches are also beautiful around Perth, with golden sand and plenty of waves. It makes a popular destination for surfers, who travel from all over the world to go board riding.